With an extensive background in the entertainment industry, and being ardent lovers of the arts, Leora Rose Law has a vested interest in the creative industries.
If you are creative, we want to act for you. We provide legal advice in respect to a wide range of specialist services catered to a number of industry specific requirements, including:
- Music, Dance and Performance industry advice;
- Recording, publishing, licencing and distribution deals;
- Management and agency agreements;
- Sponsorship and joint venture agreements;
- Performer, creative rights, composer and producer agreements;
- Production, venue hire and live show advice and associated agreements;
- Talent agreements;
- Releases and music clearances;
- Distribution and broadcast advice;
- Rights acquisition and management;
- Website and service terms and conditions;
- Privacy Act and Spam Act compliance and advice;
- Partnerships and licencing;
- Commission agreements;
- Book and author deals and agreements;
- General advice in respect to the Australian and International entertainment industries.
Commercial and Corporate Law
Offering a wealth of knowledge and many years experience in Corporate and Commercial Law, Leora Rose Law offers a wide range of commercial legal services including:
- Company Start ups and set up;
- Establishment of corporations and businesses;
- Purchase, sale and restructuring;
- Mergers and joint ventures;
- Commercial documents;
- Licencing agreements and documents;
- Privacy and due diligence;
- Risk assessment advice;
- Insurance advice;
- Sponsorship and marketing agreements;
- Commercial leases;
- Trade practices law;
- Confidentiality deeds;
- Service Provider Agreements;
- Contractor Agreements;
- Partnership agreements;
- Loan agreements;
- Dispute resolution;
- Competitions – advice and agreements.
Intellectual Property; trademarks and copyright
Protection of intellectual property is paramount to any creator of content, ideas and/or information.
As any artist, performer or creative visionary knows, the protection of Intellectual Property is integral in maintaining one’s authenticity, image and persona. For this reason, Leora Rose Law will work with you to identify, preserve and assert your intellectual property rights.
If you haven’t taken the steps to protect your trademarks, copyrights or designs, let us help you to maximise your protection and maximum financial recompense. Our legal services include:
- Specialist trademark advice, applications, objections, submissions, registrations and trademark infringement;
- Copyright advice, protection, licencing, transfers;
- Intellectual property rights protections, licencing and transfers;
- Moral rights;
- Publishing deals;
- IP licence agreements, including trademark licence agreements and copyright licence agreements;
- Enforcement and litigation of intellectual property infringement.
Property and Additional Law Matters
We understand that from time to time, our clients may require assistance in other legal areas outside of the creative and corporate spheres.
We provide a wide range of these ancillary services including:
- Wills and Estate planning; and
- Property Sales and Purchases.